Friday, August 24, 2012

Spreading Niceness

Hi,

I am new to the world of blogging. This is my first post. I am in the business of spreading "niceness". I feel that children are not learning manners, lack patience, show little empathy for others, rude, bullying etc. All negative aspects in our society. If you are shy, not an athlete, not pretty enough, gay, etc., all are now reasons to be bullied. Our young people need to learn positive behavior. We have to start with our babies. We need to model this behavior, we need to read to our children about positive behaviors that they should engage in. Start with my book Caring and Shaing. My book comes with a dvd, that is narrated by a child, sharing a positive message, while classical music is playing in the background. This is book 1, more to come! Peace and Love ♥♥♥ www.giftofniceness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment